A 24-hour image-processing hackathon
To register for the event: https://tinyurl.com/hacktiff
Hosted by: The Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science and Imaging Science Club
Sponsored by: EagleView
Event dates: January 25 - 26, 2020
Event time: Duration = 24hrs (exact start time TBD)
Event location: The Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science
- Max team size of five, minimum team size of one.
- Each form submission will register one person.
- Registration is FREE.
- To identify associated individuals, a unique team name and 6 digit identifier will be required.
- Please choose an appropriate and realistically unique team name for our convenience.
- Please also provide a "random" and unique 6 digit number to identify your team just in case.
- After registering, we will invite you to an event Slack using the email address you provide.
- The Slack will be a platform for announcements and event mingling. Please stay tuned into this.
- You will have until two weeks before the event to register.
- You are not required to register everyone at once.
- Prizes (to be determined) will be given to the winning teams!
- Food/snacks/drinks will be provided.
- All skill levels welcome!
- Programming language is user's choice, but some Python tools will be provided by EagleView.
- More information will be distributed in the Slack as the event gets closer!
- Any questions can be asked in the Slack once you have joined.
- For any immediate concerns please email Greg Nero: firstname.lastname@example.org
When and Where
Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science
Open to the Public