Save the date! Details available in June 2018.
New and returning adjunct faculty are welcome! This orientation will provide adjunct faculty with an overview of the departments and resources they will need to begin teaching at RIT. The following topics will be presented:
- Faculty Career Development
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Early Alert System
- Teaching and Learning Services (TLS)
- Academic Technologies in the Classroom
- myCourses Overview*
- RIT Library Services and Resources
- Access Services and Teaching Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Students
*There will be a special myCourses training session for adjunct faculty available. Details forthcoming.
We hope you will join us!
To request interpreting services go to: http://myaccess.rit.edu/.
Hosted by Faculty Career Development in the Innovative Learning Institute.
When and Where
3:00 PM-5:30 PM
This is an RIT Only Event