RIT alumni and their families are invited to visit the Alumni Oasis inside the Gene Polisseni Center (center ice) during the annual Imagine RIT: Innovation & Creativity Festival. While visiting the Oasis guest will have the opportunity to:
- Pick up your complimentary alumni gift*
- Prove you have what it takes when you enter the Extreme Rush Obstacle Course
- Take a photo in our photo booth to commemorate your day
- Get your RIT Alumni ID card (must have a valid driver’s license with you)
- Purchase RIT and alumni gear from the SpiRIT Shop
- Reminisce with an exhibit from the RIT Archives
- Visit with a career services representative
- Consult with a Wellness instructor
- Learn about The RIT Foodshare and how you can help!
- And much more…
Registration for the Alumni Oasis is for planning purposes only. The Imagine RIT festival is free and open to the public and has no official registration. We suggest you visit Plan Your Day, an interactive planning guide to choose other activities on campus throughout the day.
This year the Office of Alumni Relations is partnering with RIT’s FoodShare Program to help stock its shelves. Please bring your non-perishable item(s) to donate! The top items are: boxes of cereal, pasta, pasta sauce, granola bars, power bars. Thank you in advance!
*T-shirts sizes are on a first-come, first-serve basis, with priority given to those who pre-register. All shirts will be released at 12 p.m. and made available to those who did not pre-register until sizes and shirts are gone. Alumni must be present to receive giveaway and will only be given one shirt per alumnus/na.
After 12 p.m., all shirts will be released and distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis or until supplies run out.
A special thank you to Liberty Mutual for their generous sponsorship.
Registration closes 12 p.m., Friday, April 26.
When and Where
10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Gene Polisseni Center
Open to the Public